- 1 pound salmon filet, skin removed
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 mini tri-colored sweet peppers, seeded, cored and diced
- 1 green scallion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 10 mini brioche buns
Makes 10 sliders
Finely chop the salmon into tiny pieces. Add to a large mixing bowl. Finely chop the sweet peppers and scallions. Add to the mixing bowl with salmon. Add panko breadcrumbs, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper to salmon. Using hands, mix until well combined http://canadianviagras.com/pill/generic-cialis-canada/. Using hands and a third-cup measuring cup as a mold, form the salmon mixture into 10 patties and set aside. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Cook salmon patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through and browned. Spread mayonnaise onto rolls, add salmon patty and top with baby arugula.
Serve and enjoy with Davis Bynum River West Vineyard Chardonnay!